Jahrbuch Ökologie 2007
The Yearbook Ecology 2007 has been published at the end of September 2006. Ecologic is one of the institutes supporting this yearbook. This year's focus is on resource productivity, stakeholder dialogues as well as on energy policy.
The Yearbook Ecology:
- informs about the ecological situation and trends in several sectors of the natural environment,
- analyses and critizes public and international environmental policy,
- offers a discussion on important environmental issues,
- documents historical environmental events and initiatives,
- describes best-practice-examples and drafts visions for a sustainable world,
- is directed to an environmentally conscious public that searches for sustainable ways of interacting with nature,
- is dedicated to a broad understanding of ecology that includes the day-to-day relationship of human beings, nature, society and the environment.
Here you can find the table of contents and selected book chapters (for download).
The Yearbook Ecology is available at the price of Euro 14,90 in all bookstores and e.g. on the Internet via Amazon.
- Jahrbuch Ökologie 2012: Grüner Umbau – Neue Allianzen für die Umwelt
- Jahrbuch Ökologie 2011: Die Klima-Manipulateure - Rettet uns Politik oder Geo-Engineering?
- Jahrbuch Ökologie 2010: Umwälzung der Erde – Konflikte um Ressourcen
- Jahrbuch Ökologie 2009: Lob der Vielfalt
- Jahrbuch Ökologie 2008
- Jahrbuch Ökologie 2006
- Jahrbuch Ökologie 2005
- Jahrbuch Ökologie 2004
Keywords: resource, productivity, stakeholder, dialogue, energy, policy, environmental, policy, history
Editors: Günter Altner, Heike Leitschuh-Fecht, Gerd Michelsen, Udo E. Simonis, Ernst U. v. Weizsäcker
Publisher: C.H. Beck, München
Place (of publisher): Munich
Reference type: Book