HR Specialist / Human Resources Development
- Application deadline
- Starting date
- as soon as possible
unlimited employment contract
- Working time
full or part-time
To support our HR team, we are looking – starting 1 March 2023 – for an
HR Specialist / Human Resources Development (full or part-time)
Ecologic Institute is a lively and dynamic organization with highly motivated employees. We want to make a difference! This desire also drives our HR team. The people who work for us are our greatest asset. That's why personnel development is a top priority for us from the very beginning. As the HR team, we focus on value-oriented HR policies, a pleasant working atmosphere, flexible and mobile work, the desire to find tailor-made solutions for our employees – and all that without forgetting our sense of humor! We work closely together and regularly coordinate within the HR team.
If your heart beats for personnel development and sustainability, we look forward to receiving your application!
You will be responsible for HR development at Ecologic Institute. In addition to the independent supervision of processes within the framework of HR development, your responsibilities will also include the advancement of HR development processes in close coordination with the HR management. HR projects at the interface to organizational development complete your job profile. In more detail, your tasks will include:
- Planning, preparing and conducting employee appraisals as well as their follow-up, including the development and implementation of measures.
- Close support of new employees in the context of onboarding, further development of the content of our onboarding, including its implementation.
- Supervision of the entire training program, from the development of our training approach and the identification of training needs, to the development of an annual training plan and its implementation, including monitoring and documentation.
- Participation in strategic processes of HR and organizational development (e.g. development and implementation of measures for employer attractiveness) as well as internal corporate communications.
- Participation in the further development and revision of our HR-related external communications as well as our digital HR systems.
- Participation in HR projects as well as the further development of relevant HR processes and structures.
- University degree with a focus on human resources or personnel development.
- Professional experience in human resources with a focus on personnel development, ideally you have experience with conducting employee interviews and conducting employee surveys.
- Service-oriented approach with the ability to change perspectives and pragmatism.
- Interest in people, enjoyment of personal contact and communication, and openness to co-workers' concerns.
- Independence and self-organization, as well as enjoyment of collaborating on HR-related projects – including across teams.
- Interest in and openness to developing innovative approaches to HR work and exploring value-based HR work.
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.
- Permanent employment contract.
- A pleasant working atmosphere as part of a highly motivated and international workforce.
- A flexible and family-friendly working environment (mobile and flexible working hours are possible by arrangement).
- Exciting tasks with the opportunity for individual development.
- Targeted personal development and a wide range of training opportunities.
- Flat hierarchies.
- Work in a socially and future-oriented, non-profit company.
Please apply with our online form only with:
- Letter of motivation
- Educational certificates
Deadline for applications is: 15 February 2023
Questions? Call Verena Stange 030 86880-122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversity of disciplines, backgrounds and experiences strengthens re-search and society. We therefore welcome all applications. Selection criteria are solely the job requirements and the qualifications of the applicants. We therefore also ask you to refrain from sending photos as part of the application. By the way: Ecologic has been voted the Top Environment Policy Think Tank. Find out more here!