How to support us
Thank you so much for considering a gift to Ecologic Institute, Washington DC. Ecologic Institute, Washington DC, is a legally and financially independent IRS 501(c)(3) public charity. Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent of US law and can be made to the following programs and activities:
- The Konrad von Moltke Fund for international exchanges
- General operating support, to be used where funds are needed most
- Restricted contributions to specific program areas
Contributions will be acknowledged, at the donors’ discretion, at the following levels on the Ecologic Institute, Washington DC website
Donor recognition levels
- Visionary, $2,500 to $4,999
- President's Circle, $1,000 to $2,499
- Benefactor, $500 to $999
- Associate, $250 to $499
- Donor, $100 to $249
- Friend, Less than $100
To make a gift
- By check:
Please access the Gift Form for the Ecologic Institute, Washington DC by clicking here. Complete the form with information about how you want your gift to be acknowledged and mail it with your check made out to Ecologic Institute to: Ecologic Institute, Washington DC 1630 Connecticut Ave., NW, Suite 300 Washington, DC 20009 USA The Washington DC office currently cannot accept donations by credit card.
- By wire transfer or to contribute other types of property
If you wish to make a gift through wire transfer or to contribute stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate or other types of property to Ecologic Institute, Washington, DC, please call +1-202-518-2060 or leave a message through this form.
To donate to the Ecologic Institutes in Europe
If you wish to make a donation directly to the Ecologic Institutes in Berlin or Brussels (and not go through the Ecologic Institute, Washington DC), US citizens can make an Advised Gift to the King Baudouin Foundation United States (KBFUS), a US 501(c)(3) public charity, through the KBFUS Online Giving Center. Online gifts to the KBFUS are secure and tax deductible for US tax purposes. Here is how to proceed:
- Click here to be directed to the KBFUS’ Online Giving Center
- Complete the form and select "Ecologic Institute (D)" under “Giving Option 1: Non-Profit Partners Overseas”
- Contact us through this form telling us that you have made the donation and which area you want to support at the Institute. If we do not hear from you, your donation will support the Konrad von Moltke Fund for international exchange.