This document sets out a detailed strategy for communication and dissemination of information stemming from multEE research and activities. It outlines a plan of dissemination activities aiming at making research outputs available to the relevant target groups by means of appropriate communication tools. By doing so, the strategy serves as the main guiding document with respect to the following aspects:
- WHAT the multEE project is disseminating (key message),
- WHO we aim to reach with the multEE project (target groups),
- HOW to reach these audiences (dissemination channels),
- WITH WHAT type of materials will the audiences be approached (dissemination materials), and
- WHEN the different activities will take place (dissemination timeline)
Finally, the evaluation process outlines simple monitoring and evaluation methods, and specifies how risks and difficulties can be addressed. This process is crucial for a successful strategy for communication and dissemination which needs to be regularly reviewed and updated according to new developments in the project.
The information flow among the partners is defined throughout the entire strategy, and each partner is appointed with responsibilities of contributing and furthering the dissemination of project results.