Ecologic Newsletter No 1 - March 2003
- Ecologic Institute Newsletter
- EcoFuturum: Towards a European Constitution
- A new Transatlantic Fellow
- New Book on NGO Participation
- International Conference on Precautionary Flood Protection
- New Book on Transatlantic Co-operation
- Workshop: Air Pollution Abatement Planning
- Doctoral Thesis by Dr. Simon Marr, Ecologic Legal, just published
- International Conference on CAP and EU Enlargement
1. EcoFuturum: Towards a European Constitution
Ecologic is responsible for organising a series of 8 seminars about the Convention on the Future of Europe and the environmental aspects of a European Constitution. Download Ecologic's study in German.
2. A new Transatlantic Fellow
Melissa Keeley, our second and latest Transatlantic Fellow has given an interview to the German weekly DIE ZEIT on transatlantic relations.
3. New Book on NGO Participation
A report on Participation of Non-Governmental Organisations in International Environmental Co-operation has just been published.
4. International Conference on Precautionary Flood Protection
Water directors and experts of the EU, Accession States and Candidate Countries discussed the next steps towards flood prevention.
5. New Book on Transatlantic Co-operation
Transatlantic co-operation is crucial in advancing international environmental policy-making - an analysis.
6. Workshop: Air Pollution Abatement Planning
On April 1-3, an international workshop on Air Pollution Abatement Planning in Europe will be held in Berlin, organised by Ecologic.
7. Doctoral Thesis by Dr. Simon Marr, Ecologic Legal, just published
The Precautionary Principle in the Law of the Sea - Modern Decision Making in International Law.
8. International Conference on CAP and EU Enlargement
The Conference held on February 19-21 assessed the impact of the Common Agricultural Policy and EU Enlargement on environment and nature.