Ecologic Institute offers internships for university credit,
aiming in particular at students pursuing a degree in the Environmental Sciences. Start and end dates are flexible; generally, internships should last at least three to six months. Unfortunately, Ecologic Institute cannot offer to host individuals for theses and dissertations.
Your application should include the following:
- a letter of motivation that illustrates, why you are the optimum candidate for Ecologic Institute (2 pages maximum)
- a CV that describes your current activities, your previous activities, your educational achievements and your individual competencies (3 pages maximum)
- certificates that verify your qualifications and activities mentioned in your CV
- a writing sample in German (e.g. article, essay paper or extract of your dissertation; 20 pages maximum)
- a writing sample in English (e.g. article, essay paper or extract of your dissertation; 20 pages maximum)
- a verification document to prove that your internship is for university credit (e.g. within study regulations)
- your preferred starting date
Please, send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not apply by mail, paper based applications will only be returned if the postage is paid. Thank you for your understanding.
For questions regarding your application please contact our Human Resources team (email@example.com).