Ecologic at the international climate negotiations in Bonn
During the talks, not only the Subsidiary Body for Scientific and Technological Advice (SBSTA) and the Subsidiary Body for Implementation (SBI) met, but also the Ad Hoc Working Group on Further Commitments for Annex I Parties under the Kyoto Protocol (AWG). Furthermore, the third workshop under the Dialogue on long-term co-operative action to address climate change by enhancing implementation of the Convention took place.
Delegates of about 160 Parties to the Framework Convention on Climate Change and the Kyoto Protocol as well as delegates from NGO’s, businesses and the scientific field attended the meetings.
- Information by the UN Climate Secretariat
- CV Dr. Camilla Bausch
- Ecologic Series of Conferences: Climate Talk
- Ecologic Project: Capacity Building in the New Member States on further climate change action (post-2012)
- Ecologic Project: Institutional Design of International Climate Policy
- Ecologic Project: Costs of Climate Change
- Ecologic Project: Legal implementation of the European directive on emissions trading
- Ecologic Publication: Alive and Kicking: The First Meeting of the Parties to the Kyoto Protocol
Keywords: Climate, COP, COP/MOP, UNFCCC, SB, SBI, SBSTA, Subsidiary Body, Kyoto Protocol, Kyoto, Bausch, Ad-Hoc Working Group, AWG, Dialogue on long-term co-operative action