Providing Scientific Expertise for the European Parliament’s Science and Technology Options Assessment Unit
During the course of this framework contract, Ecologic Institute will provide scientific services on a range of issues relating to scientific and technological developments in the environment field in order not only to support STOA’s work specifically but also the European Parliament’s work in general.
Ecologic Institute is part of a consortium of five partners led by IEEP that has been given a framework contract to provide the Science and Technology Options Assessment (STOA) unit with independent expert advice on issues relating to environment and environmental policy. STOA, as an official organ of the European Parliament, provides the relevant Parliament's committees and other parliamentary bodies with independent and scientifically impartial studies and information for the assessment of the impact of new technologies, and identifies the options for the best courses of action to take.
The results of the work under this framework contract will shortly be made available on this website.
- Ecologic Institute projects related to Water
- Ecologic Institute projects related to Agriculture
- Ecologic Institute Project: Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
- Ecologic Institute Project: Framework Contract Development Policy for the European Parliament
- Ecologic Institute Project: Framework Contract Consultancy for the European Parliament's Environment Committee