The Yearbook Ecology 2006 will be published at the end of September 2005. Ecologic is one of the institutes supporting this yearbook. This year's focus is on the assessment of German environmental policy under the SPD and Greens, current conceptualisations of nature, genetically modified organisms, as well as environment and development issues.
The Yearbook Ecology:
- informs about the ecological situation and trends in several sectors of the natural environment,
- analyses and critizes public and international environmental policy,
- offers a discussion on important environmental issues,
- documents historical environmental events and initiatives,
- describes best-practice-examples and drafts visions for a sustainable world,
- is directed to an environmentally conscious public that searches for sustainable ways of interacting with nature,
- is dedicated to a broad understanding of ecology that includes the day-to-day relationship of human beings, nature, society and the environment.
Here you can find the table of contents and selected book chapters (for download).
The Yearbook Ecology is available at the price of Euro 14,90 in all bookstores and e.g. on the Internet via Amazon.