Jahrbuch Ökologie 2010
The Yearbook Ecology 2010 has been published at the beginning of September 2009. Ecologic Institute is one of the institutes supporting the yearbook and contributed three chapters on ecological transformation, water and oil to this year's edition.
The chapters by Ecologic Institute are:
- Ökologische Transformation – Chancen und Risiken by R. Andreas Kraemer, Nils Meyer-Ohlendorf and Christiane Gerstetter
- Öl: Verteilungskonflikte, Stabilisierungskonflikte? by Sascha Müller-Kraenner
- Wasser: Konfliktstoff oder Friedensstifter? by Nicole Kranz, R. Andreas Kraemer and Grit Martinez
The Yearbook Ecology appears on an annual basis and
- informs about the ecological situation and trends in several sectors of the natural environment,
- analyses public and international environmental policy,
- offers a discussion on important environmental issues,
- documents historical environmental events and initiatives,
- describes best-practice-examples and drafts visions for a sustainable world,
- is directed to an environmentally conscious public that searches for sustainable ways of interacting with nature,
- is dedicated to a broad understanding of ecology that includes the day-to-day relationship of human beings, nature, society and the environment.
The table of contents and selected book chapters are available at yearbook’s webpage in German only.
The Yearbook Ecology is published by S. Hirzel and may be purchased for Euro 21,90 in all bookstores.