Economic Stimulus Packages in Europe: Overview of National Measures and their Linkages to the Innovation Dimension of the Lisbon Agenda and Sustainable Development Strategies
"Options and Opportunities for the future EU Sustainable Development Strategy" was the theme of the ESDN Conference 2009 in Prague on 17-19 June 2009, hosted by the Czech EU Presidency in cooperation with the Swedish EU Presidency. Ecologic Institute contributed a background paper, and R. Andreas Kraemer of Ecologic Institute was invited to speak on "Economic Stimulus Packages in Europe", and comment on the coherence of policy strategies in Europe and the challenges of policy integration.
The European Sustainable Development Network (ESDN) is an informal network of public administrators and other experts dealing with sustainable development strategies in Europe.
- Green Budget Reform – A Sustainable Response to the Economic Crisis?, Ecologic Institute project for the German Council for Sustainable Development
- Financial Crisis as Opportunity: Accelerating Progress toward a Sustainable Economy, Ecologic Institute project supported by the Friedrich Ebert Foundation
- Economic Stimulus in Europe – Accelerating Progress towards Sustainable Development?, Ecologic Institute project for the Austrian Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management
- Climate Change and Public Finances, Ecologic Institute project for the German Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)
- Transatlantic Recovery Plans: Green Jobs for a Cool Planet?, Ecologic Transatlantic Luncheon, Washington DC, 21 April 2009