Arctic Transform - Transatlantic Policy Options for Supporting Adaptation in the Marine Arctic
Since 2007, on initiative by the European Parliament, the European Commission (DG Relex) has sponsored transatlantic dialogues with a view to developing new approaches for handling global challenges. A conference in Brussels on 16 November 2009 reviewed the results of the first 5 pilot projects. R. Andreas Kraemer presented the outcomes of the Arctic Transform dialogue initiated by Ecologic Institute.
- Transatlantic IPR Collaboration
- Arctic TRANSFORM – Transatlantic Policy Options for Supporting Adaptation in the Marine Arctic
- Raising the Bar: Raising transatlantic governance of disaster relief and preparedness
- Managing Bio-safety and Biodiversity in a Global World: EU, US and Comparative Perspectives
- Regulating Nanotechnologies in the EU and US: Towards effectiveness and convergence
The conference held in Brussels under the auspices of the European Commission on 16 November 2009 provided an opportunity for grantees, European institutions and other parts of the policy community to take stock, and develop and share ideas on best practice.
The presentations from the conference can be downloaded from the conference programme.
A picture-free version of the presentation held by R. Andreas Kraemer [pdf, 4.3 MB, English] is also available for download from our website.
This brochure presents the details of the selected projects along with the projects websites where additional information can be downloaded.