REFRESH Dissemination Strategy
Wunder, Stephanie; Kemper, Melanie; McFarland, Keighley; Smith, Lucy 2015: REFRESH Dissemination Strategy. Communication strategy within the project: Resource Efficient Food and dRink for the Entire Supply cHain (REFRESH). Berlin, unpublished.
This document sets out the overarching communication strategy of REFRESH. It introduces the dissemination-related objectives of REFRESH, identifies relevant target groups, describes the different communication instruments of REFRESH and explains the role of the consortium partners in dissemination.
This dissemination strategy
- defines the basic principles of all communication and outreach activities, aiming for maximum impact.
- priliminarily defines REFRESH’s overaching messages, where possible directed at the specific needs (or barriers to action faced by) the diverse target groups.
- outlines the key target groups.
- outlines which dissemination instruments will be used in which context and for which target group(s).
- discusses the possible communication and dissemination links of REFRESH to other processes, projects, and activities.
- describes measures for monitorig the success of the dissemination strategy.
- provides information on the visual identity, acknowledgement of funding, presentation and confidentiality policy, and long-term availability of project outputs.
REFRESH was an EU research project taking action against food waste. 26 partners from 12 European countries and China worked towards the project's goal to contribute towards Sustainable Development Goal 12.3 of halving per capita food waste at the retail and consumer level and reducing food losses along production and supply chains, reducing waste management costs, and maximizing the value from unavoidable food waste and packaging materials. The REFRESH project ended in August 2019.