Kommunikationsstrategien zur Verminderung von Tierarzneimitteleinträgen aus der Landwirtschaft in die Umwelt
This final report contains the interim results of a project on communication strategies for reducing agriculture-related entry of veterinary pharmaceuticals into the environment. It describes:
- the results of a literature study on the state of research on veterinary drugs in the environment,
- the results of a communication analysis of information material on veterinary drugs, antibiotics and the environment provided by various stakeholders, as well as
- the communication strategy developed in the project, and the concepts for information products that were developed and agreed with the target groups and stakeholders.
The report is available for download. [German, PDF]
The main objective of the project was the development of:
- an online platform on veterinary drugs in the environment, which can be accessed at uba.de/tierarzneimittel,
- Information brochures for veterinarians and farmers,
- learning and teaching materials for veterinarians and farmers in training and practice, and
- teaching material for agricultural vocational schools.